Why The Bridal Show Works
The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette Bridal Shows allow vendors to showcase products and services and talk directly with engaged couples and their families. Vendors can book appointments and establish contacts, while brides can plan their entire weddings in one afternoon.
The January show typically sees approximately 3,000 attendees and the Fall show typically sees 1,500 attendees. Both continue to grow each year in part because it has the marketing power of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette print and online products.
We invite you and your business to participate in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette Bridal Show.
Don’t delay. Booths sell out each year!
Vendor Booth Details
• Each 10-by-10 booth is furnished with a 6-foot skirted (black) table and two chairs.
• The back of the booth is an 8-foot black drape. The sides are approximately 2.5 feet tall.
• One sign for your business and name tags are provided for each vendor.
• Booth placement is chosen by each vendor and assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Booths are held only with a signed contract and a 20% deposit.
Exclusive Bride List
Vendors receive an exclusive list of brides and grooms who attend the show. Upon entering the event, brides and grooms are encouraged to register for prizes that are given away by our vendors. This list is collected and available online to all vendors after the show.
Media and Promotions
• More than $200,000 worth of advertising is used to promote the Bridal Show.
• Print media includes: The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Arkansas’ premier lifestyle magazine Arkansas Life, the Bridal Planner and Real Weddings.
• Other marketing efforts include: Radio, TV, e-mail blasts, direct mail, postcards, posters and online advertising.
• Year-round online marketing is done through the Web site: arkansasbridalcommunity.com and viral marketing through Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat.